Becoming Death Literate is easier when we focus on why we are doing it and how we’re going to make decisions. Using values-based decision-making generally leads to less stress & regrets, because your choices generally align with what matters most to you.
CORE VALUES DISCOVERY TOOLS
Use one of these tools to do a personal values assessment. Narrow your list down to your top 3-5 top personal core values and use them to guide you through your decision-making.
- https://www.valuescentre.com/our-products/products-individuals/personal-values-assessment-pva My favourite, as the evaluation and follow up exercises are useful
- https://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newTED_85.htm More work, but also more comprehensive
- https://scottjeffrey.com/personal-core-values/#STEP5Determine_Your_Top_Personal_Core_Values For a really deep dive
- https://consciousendeavors.org/core-values-index/ Free version provides a quick write up and a short video with general results
- https://dfdx.us/core-values-quiz/Core values, this or that quiz. Loads of questions, but comes up with a good list of 50+
|Go back to Death Literacy|