- This event has passed.
Mental Health Week: Caring for the Caregiver
2021-05-06 @ 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM$25.00
Before you can support others, you must support yourself. In this session we discuss what caregiver self-care looks like. We delve into resources, stress management, and other areas of control that will allow for respite, helping us avoid caregiver burnout.
In recognition of Mental Health Week May 3-9, I am offering up some virtual workshops. Just the ticket to get you refreshed and ready for whatever life wants to throw at you!
- MAY 3 1-3PM MT Managing Stress and Change
- MAY 4 4-6PM MT Building Resilience
- MAY 5 1-3PM MT Setting Healthy Boundaries
- MAY 6 7-8:30PM MT Caring for the Caregiver
- MAY 7 10-11:30AM MT Having Important Conversations
Only $25/class or take all 5 for $100. Contact us to register.
Don’t procrastinate! Do it now. You will be glad you did.