- This event has passed.
Mental Health Week: Having Important Conversations
2021-05-07 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM$25.00
Not talking about important things is like trying to keep a secret – it takes energy! Speaking about it frees up that energy, leaving you room to find more joy in living.
In this session we’ll explore new approaches to planning and having conversations about things that really matter: major life changes, healthy boundaries, and other important decisions you need to discuss.
In recognition of Mental Health Week May 3-9, I am offering up some virtual workshops. Just the ticket to get you refreshed and ready for whatever life wants to throw at you!
- MAY 3 1-3PM MT Managing Stress and Change
- MAY 4 4-6PM MT Building Resilience
- MAY 5 1-3PM MT Setting Healthy Boundaries
- MAY 6 7-8:30PM MT Caring for the Caregiver
- MAY 7 10-11:30AM MT Having Important Conversations
Only $25/class or take all 5 for $100. Contact us to register.
Don’t procrastinate! Do it now. You will be glad you did.